Wash in cold water, soak for no more than 3 minutes. Hand washing or dry cleaning, no machine washing, no rubbing, no brushing. It is recommended to use a special laundry detergent for silk, or a neutral detergent such as shower gel. Dry in a cool and ventilated place, do not expose to the sun!
Soak in cold water for a short time, and the washing temperature does not exceed 40 degrees. It is best to use a special detergent for wool. It is recommended to wash by hand or dry cleaning and avoid scrubbing with a washing board. Squeeze and wash, avoid twisting and squeezing to remove water. Spread it out in the shade and do not expose it to the sun!
It is recommended to dry-clean cashmere clothes as much as possible, preferably with special detergents, it is recommended to wash by hand, do not use a washboard to scrub, do not expose to the sun, the color is easy to fade, and should be washed separately.
It is recommended that the water temperature be below 40 degrees, and the steam at medium temperature should be scalded.
It is recommended to use professional laundry soap or laundry detergent to wash by hand. Note that dark and light-colored clothes are washed separately. Do not expose to the sun!
Both dry cleaning and water washing are available, and the dry cleaning effect is the best. It is recommended to soak in warm water at 30-35 degrees for 10 minutes before washing. The anti-wrinkle function should be used when machine washing, not the dehydration function. It is best to dry on the opposite side. Do not expose to the sun.
When washing, it should be softer than cotton fabrics, avoid scrubbing hard, avoid hard brushing, avoid twisting forcefully, and should be folded to squeeze water. Immerse at any time, the water temperature should not exceed 45 degrees, and it should not be exposed to the sun. Should be dried in the shade and washed separately from other clothes.
1. Use special detergent in proportion to warm water around 35°C and soak it gently, Hand wash, use a press, towel wrap to absorb most of the water.
2. Lay flat on the clothesline to dry in the shade. Avoid twisting hard, hang hangers vertically, and avoid exposure to the sun.
3. Ordinary natural knitting (such as wool and sheep thread) wears for a long time due to friction. Generally pilling, wool worsted generally does not pilling.
4. Do not pull hard with your hands after pilling, the correct way is after washing, Cut the pom-pom gently with scissors or a shaver and trim it after several washes. After shearing, pilling is reduced as some of the loose fibers fall off.
5. Use special detergents such as wool and cashmere to soften, fix color, Remove static electricity. Avoid wearing chemical fiber linings or jackets, static electricity is usually related to chemical. It is caused by friction of fibers; humidifies the room in winter and reduces the air drying process. It can also relieve static electricity.